We believe that any product’s utility doesn’t take a maximum effect as long as we don’t acquire its advances. The following connotation is also applied to the eyewear commodity as after making a sensible choice of the frame style, we lunge toward the lens labyrinth. There are numerous eyewear add-ons that put glass-wearers on the advantageous route. However, when it’s summer and the earth becomes the dodgy landscape of glares, photochromic lenses come into action and offer the best vision correction. Ever wondered why photochromic glasses are essential for the summer glare problems?
Photochromic glasses follow a self-tinting layer on the lenses that turn dark during the bright outdoor setting and become regular once you enter an indoor space. It eliminates the need of switching from the prescribed glasses to the sunglasses to batter the summer glares. The mechanism follows a completely innovative technology that activates on its own upon entering and exiting the different spaces of the light. The special coating over the photochromic lenses reacts with UV rays and changes colors in minutes. It carries with it a strong resistance for scratches and random fumbles, making it durable, safe, and convenient to add into your prescription glasses. Also, photochromic lenses help at the time of driving, sports, and shopping to keep glares at bay.
- Photochromic glasses offer an adaptive vision for bright and dull scenarios.
- These lenses offer built-in protection for UV and UVB lights.
- Photochromic lenses work with self-transition and change colors in a minute.
- Photochromic lenses largely look and feel like prescribed sunglasses with their ability to change colors and keep the vision intact.
- Available with all frame styles and prescriptions.
- Eliminates the need of keeping multiple glasses.
- Deliver great resistance for lens surface scratches.