Shipping Policy at Goggles4u
The team of professionals at Goggles4u looks forward to earning your trust and your long-term business. Obviously, one of the final steps in the process of working with us involves the shipping step. Our team insists on erring on the side of over-communicating with our customers and potential customers. Below you’ll find an overview of our shipping policy.
- Once an order is placed, it is validated and forwarded to the Production Unit to be made.
- Usually, it takes about 48-72 hours in the production process.
- In case of strong prescriptions or Bifocals/Progressives, it may take some extra time.
- The usual turnaround time is about two weeks. However, delays in transit are possible due to weather conditions, custom issues or any other uncontrollable circumstances.
- The package will be delivered via Royal Mail.
- Express Shipping costs £15-20 depending upon the destination and can be added to the order at Checkout. It will take 5-7 days in transit after shipping and will be shipped via DHL/FedEx.
PACKAGES LOST IN TRANSIT
If your order is lost in transit, Goggles4u will investigate with the Shipping carrier. It may take 2-3 days for this process. If the package is still not located, Goggles4u will issue/offer a replacement.
PRODUCT IS DAMAGED OR STOLEN IN SHIPPING
- A Product is considered damaged if the product received was physically damaged in a material way.
- A product is considered stolen if the package received is in open condition and is empty.
In either case, you may contact our Customer Support department. We are going to investigate this issue and may ask for a digital picture of the received package/product as well.
If you have any questions/concerns about our Shipping policy, please feel free to contact our Customer Support department. We are available round the clock - 24/7.
Email: [email protected]